- Impellers for low Specific Speed Centrifugal Pumps
- Thin Walled Castings with wall thickness upto 0.8 mm per 100mm.
- Impellers with Vane thickness upto 1.5 mm
- Specialized Heat Treatment for optimum corrosion/wear resistance in Martensitic grades.
- Replacement of Investment Casting using Proprietary Molding / Core Making Methods.
- Re Engineering & Lightweighting of components
- Simulation of Fluid flow and solidification
Salient Features of our Cast Stainless Impellers :
- Extremely rugged due to joint free construction
- Can withstand much higher Centrifugal forces due to Seamless Construction
- Unlike in Fabricated Impellers , Stress Corrosion cracking non existent
- Better Dimensional Accuracy
- Easier Maintenance due to High Strength of Impeller Shrouds (Walls)
- Flexibility in Production- even 1 Piece is possible
- Very Low Tooling and Trial Cost
- Higher Wear/ Corrosion Resistance
- Extremely Precise Vane Geometry
- 100% Indigenous Technology